Hugo generates this static site. All of its native plugins have been disabled, including Google Analytics and Disqus. This site doesn’t track you; and it stores nothing, knows nothing, and shares nothing about its visitors.
The absence of comment section in this blog is intentional. In the internet, it’s usually toxic and/or unproductive. Discussions are important, yes, but they can happen elsewhere. Readers may still refer back to this blog in their forums.
If you’re convinced you really need to, you can reach us in one of the following methods, from most to least preferred:
- Just include
#aklasXyzTnu5hin your posts, toots, tweets, etc., and wait for the void to respond;
- Use this secure fnContact form to send us a direct message, and wait for the void to respond.
- This isn’t recommended, but you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org . If you want, look for the public key in the footer.
Some other things that make this site possible:
- A systemd-less Unix-based OS and its coreutils, running on 10-year-old metal
- Free and Open Source Software
- The act of journaling; the only method that matters is the one that works for you
- Black coffee and/or tea
- Lao Tzu 老子, William Shakespeare, Bob Ong, and other identities who may or may not be accurately depicted in the public’s mind, something the author/s aspire.