Hugo generates this static site. All of its native plugins have been disabled, including Google Analytics and Disqus. This site doesn’t track you; and it stores nothing, knows nothing, and shares nothing about its visitors.
The absence of comment section in this blog is intentional. In the internet, it’s usually toxic and/or unproductive. Discussions about our freedoms and lives need to happen, but it must be elsewhere. Having limited resources, we can’t moderate a comment section. Readers are still free, encouraged even, to refer to this site in their forums.
If you’re convinced you really need to, you can reach us in one of the following methods:
- Use this secure fnContact form to send us a direct message, and wait for the void to respond.
- Toot us on Mastodon: https://kolektiva.social/@aklas
- Email us at email@example.com . If you want to send an encrypted email, here is our public key. Be sure to send yours, too, in your first email. If you send in your comment as email, let us know if you’d like us to include your name and/or what pronouns to use. Comments are defaulted to anonymous sender using they/them pronouns.
Some other things that make this site possible:
- A systemd-less Unix-based OS and its coreutils, running on 10-year-old metal
- Free and Open Source Software
- The act of journaling; the only method that matters is the one that works for you
- Black coffee and/or tea
- Lao Tzu 老子, Agent 355, Ching Shih 鄭氏, William Shakespeare, Bob Ong, and other identities who may or may not be accurately depicted in the public’s mind, something the author/s aspire.