If you find this blog informative and helpful, please consider supporting.
- Say hello, give feedback, suggest an edit, and/or share your thoughts with us. We’re more than willing to learn more about theory and praxis, and how both can affect our lives now.
- Republish, repost, recreate, remake. Transform, translate, transliterate. Tell more people about the ideas presented here; and maybe even critique them along the way. We need more people talking about how we can imagine a better society outside of capitalism, state, patriarchy, and other forms of oppression.
- Share this site with your comrades, friends, and family.
- Download and print the zines yourself. Distribute within the physical world!
- Donate cash via our BPI QR code1.
- Donate Monero2 (XMR) using the address next line, or scan the
QR code here:
- Buy the zine/s in their suggested retail price, or pay what you can.3
Proceeds will be used for this site’s upkeep.
Annual domain renewal (
.xyz) at NearlyFreeSpeech is ~PHP 1,100 (USD
The “Privacy Cost” is for the RespectMyPrivacy Proxy Contact Service.
More info on NFS site.
If there’s any excess, it would be used to provide for our basic needs including, but not limited to:
- food on our plates
- utility bills including electricity, water, and internet service provider
- supporting other individuals and groups of similar wavelength
Available only in the Philippines. ↩︎
Monero is a cryptocurrency that’s more private and secure than Bitcoin. Know more at https://getmonero.org ↩︎
Please contact us (ways how to are listed here) so we can discuss the details. ↩︎